We are looking for an experienced sales executive to lead our East Coast Region. One of the priorities of the Sales Director is to coach our existing team and grow our East Coast team to expand our footprint within our up market segments, with a focus on Enterprise and Large Accounts.
As a Sales Director you will be responsible for the new revenue coming from the region. This role is a high-impact role which will involve a great combination of commercial, strategic and people management skills. This role requires a strong prospecting mentality, a challenging nature and an excellent knowledge of the different sales processes of an up market sales motion.
We are looking to hire a smart, driven, and experienced leader who is passionate about building sales professionals in a hyper growth environment.
YOUR ROLE WILL CONSIST OF:
* Define and execute our Go-To-Market strategy for the East Coast region, by collaborating very closely with our Marketing, Partner, Business Development, Solutions Engineer, Customer Success teams, Product and Legal teams * Track sales targets for the team- prepare weekly, monthly and quarterly sales forecasts * Suggest and implement process improvements, working closely with Sales Operations * Research and discover methods to increase our sales metrics, including average deal size, reduce sales cycle, improve conversion rates * Build an open-communication environment for the team * Use customer feedback to generate ideas about new features, offerings, pricing
YOU MIGHT BE A FIT IF YOU HAVE:
* 5+ years of successfully hiring, coaching and managing up market Account Executives * 5+ years of experience in a 6 figure ACV environment * Experience with SaaS products * Strong knowledge of salesforce (reports, dashboards, forecasting) * Proven forecasting methodology and accuracy
WE'RE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO CAN LIVE OUR VALUES:
* GRIT - Problem-solving and perseverance capability in an ever-changing and growing environment. * TRUST - Willingness to trust our co-workers and to take ownership. * CANDOR - Ability to receive and give constructive feedback. * CARE - Genuine care about other team members, our clients and the decisions we make in the company. * HUMILITY - Aptitude for learning from others, putting ego aside.
* Health, dental, and vision benefits for you and your family * Life insurance and disability benefits * Paid parental leave * Relocation support * 401(k) plan * Flexible work hours and unlimited time off
* Competitive pay and equity * Coaching and sponsorship to participate and speak at leading industry conferences * Ongoing professional education opportunities through internal & external workshops, including public speaking, language learning (English/French) * Fun: we spend time together - team building, socializing and making tools that encourage getting to know teammates across offices and continents. * Charitable contribution matching * Unique referral rewards program: refer a candidate, and we'll donate to your charity of choice * Corporate flats available for the first months of relocation and when you travel to different offices * Fully stocked kitchens * Team workouts * Meals & happy hours
Associated topics: administrative, director of sales, management, manager, manager of sales, regional sales manager, sales leader, supervisor, team lead, team leader
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.