- $135,105.00 -127,920.00/year*
21 Warren St
About this role
The Head of Integrated Marketing for Latin America is responsible for driving the brand, digital, content and distribution strategies across the LatAm region in order to deliver profitable growth for the firm. This role leads all aspects of lead generation-budgeting, planning, and executing a multi-channel marketing strategy-and leverages tactics such as content, social media, email marketing, A/B testing, paid advertising and more. This is a highly collaborative role working with Global Marketing teams, regional Sales leadership, Legal and Compliance and marketing managers across eight countries in Latin America.
This position reports in to the Chief Marketing Officer for Latin America, and directly manages a team of content and digital specialists.
* Digital Marketing: Strategic leadership of the regional digital ecosystem roadmap across web platforms, mobile applications, marketing automation platforms and event technology, with a key focus on lead generation. Partner closely with Global Digital marketing teams to bring product enhancements to the region.
* Content and media strategy: Lead media planning, buying and innovation strategies in partnership with local marketing partners, Global Media team and agency. Work across internal content creators and external content agencies to outline and execute the regional content strategy across web, email, social and paid media platforms.
* Measurement and Analytics: Collect and analyze data to inform marketing strategy and digital marketing direction; partner closely with Global Marketing Measurement and Insight team to define strategic measurement roadmap for the region. Define KPIs for annual initiatives, and drive accountability across the team.
* Campaign strategy: Oversee regional marketing campaigns and consult local marketing partners in planning, defining and measuring KPIs for country-specific digital experiences.
* Operations & vendor management: Drive operational efficiency across the regional marketing organization-defining processes for global, regional and local collaboration, and in overseeing project and resourcing prioritization across the region. Manage scoping, contracting and partnership of agency partners (media, digital and content). Develop and track budgets of integrated marketing initiatives.
* Team management: Lead and develop a team of 4 individuals, based locally in New York, and remotely in Mexico
* Fluency in English is required. Fluency in Spanish and/or Portuguese is a plus.
* Bachelor's degree required
* 8+ years of experience
* Pro-active, self-starter with ability to organize, prioritize and execute multiple projects across multiple stakeholders simultaneously in a deadline-driven environment
* Strategic visionary with demonstrated experience in creating omni-channel marketing strategies and bringing them to execution
* Experience working and scaling initiatives across a family of brands, variety of audiences and countries
* Demonstrated ability in data analysis and data-driven decision making. Experience with standard analytics programs such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics and Tableau
* Experience in account-based marketing preferred
* Superior problem solving skills
* Exceptional verbal and written communication skills and ability to influence through all levels of an organization, demonstrated through excellent interpersonal skill
BlackRock helps investors build better financial futures. As a fiduciary to investors and a leading provider of financial technology, our clients turn to us for the solutions they need when planning for their most important goals. As of March 31, 2019, the firm managed approximately $6.52 trillion in assets on behalf of investors worldwide. For additional information on BlackRock, please visit @blackrock - Blog: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock.
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...