- New Relic
21 Warren St
Digital Business Strategy Director
New York, New York
As New Relic continues to grow and expand its customer reach, the importance of the Digital Business Strategy role in each sales cycle is key to its success. The Director of Digital Business Strategy will understand the customer's business model and how New Relic will help them grow their digital business. You will assist the field sales organization to build a strong use case and business case to illustrate the value of New Relic. You will use your broad acumen in both technology and financial analysis to provide great impact.
What You'll Do
* Lead Business Value & Product Strategy sessions at Key Customer opportunities, along-side the Field Sales Leadership team
* Share and demonstrate insights across Sales Reps, Business Executives, Marketing team and other key stakeholders who make decisions concerning Technology Investments
* Conduct ad hoc analytics to quantify business impact and benefits of product deployments
* Lead and manage customer lifecycle metrics (acquisition, profitability, churn rates, lifetime value, etc.) to identify opportunities and challenges in customer behavior
* Improve measurement techniques including KBIs with clear understanding of how those metrics translate to the bottom line of the Profit & Loss statement
* Serve as thought leader for deepening our understanding and expertise in the most effective drivers of customer acquisition, loyalty and retention
* Develop KPI's and Dashboards illustrating the uses and purposes of New Relic's products and value
* Help the Field Sales team understand the business model of their customers and how New Relic will play a contributing role
* Undergraduate degree is required in Finance, Accounting, or Computer Systems, MBA preferred
* At least 10 years of relevant experience
* Highly skilled in building reports, dashboards, and developing business KPI's
* Demonstrated ability in computer systems and basic system instrumentation
* Strong decision-making skills even when there is a high degree of ambiguity
* Strong collaborative and negotiation skills
* Must be proficient in Excel and Power Point and able to build advanced financial models
* Must be able to articulate and interpret results to executive leadership
New Relic provides the real-time insights that software-driven businesses need to innovate faster. Our cloud platform makes every aspect of modern software and infrastructure observable, so companies can find and fix problems faster, build high-performing DevOps teams, and speed up transformation projects. We're proudly trusted by more than 50% of the Fortune 100.
Founded in 2008, we're a global company focused on building a culture where all employees feel welcome, where people can bring their whole selves to work and feel supported and empowered to thrive. We're consistently recognized as a distinguished employer and are committed to building world-class products and an award winning culture. For more information, visit newrelic.com.
Our Hiring Process
In compliance with applicable law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work and to complete employment eligibility verification.
We will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in accordance with applicable law. For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. New Relic does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes, and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with New Relic.
New Relic is most decidedly an equal opportunity employer. We eagerly seek applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Associated topics: circuit, design, design engineer, engg, engineer, engineer iii, engineer iv, hardware designer, pcb, schema
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...