- PJT Partners
- $163,905.00 -163,905.00/year*
Financial Services - Banking/Investment/Finance
21 Warren St
IMPORTANT NOTICE: In order to be considered for this position, you MUST attach your resume. Additionally, we recommend that you do not attempt to apply using Safari; we suggest using Chrome.
PJT Partners is a global advisory-focused investment bank. Our team of senior professionals delivers a wide array of strategic advisory, shareholder engagement, restructuring and special situations and private fund advisory and placement services to corporations, financial sponsors, institutional investors and governments around the world. We offer a unique portfolio of advisory services designed to help our clients achieve their strategic objectives. We also provide, through Park Hill, private fund advisory and placement services for alternative investment managers, including private equity funds, real estate funds and hedge funds. To learn more about PJT Partners, please visit the Company's website at www.pjtpartners.com.
The Strategic Advisory group consists of one of the most experienced investment banking teams in the industry, and has been involved in some of the largest, most complex transactions of the past twenty years. Our global team focuses on a diverse set of industries, including technology, media & telecommunications; energy; financial institutions & financial technology; power & utilities; real estate; industrials; and healthcare.
Our Private Capital Markets team is part of the Capital Markets Advisory team within the Strategic Advisory group. Our Private Capital Markets team originates, advises upon, structures, negotiates and executes private capital transactions across sectors. The team manages relationships with a broad range of investors including venture capital and growth equity funds, private equity funds, pension funds, sovereign wealth funds, family offices and public-style funds. Types of private capital transactions include:
* Growth or developmental equity or equity-linked financings
* Pre-IPO or IPO-linked capital raises
* Acquisition related equity or debt financings
* Negotiated PIPE (Private Investment in Public Equity) offerings
* Minority / structured equity raises
* Joint ventures with third party capital / capital formation
* Equity recapitalizations and debt refinancings
* Other bespoke or creative private financing solutions
Directors in Private Capital Markets help lead the origination and execution of private capital transaction activity. Director work will include:
* Helping to lead the origination and execution of private capital markets transactions across our platform
* Frequent senior-level interaction with clients and investors
* Providing recommendations and advice to clients with regard to the structuring and execution of private capital transactions
* Managing complex and often time-sensitive private capital transactions from start to finish
* Managing outreach to investors and negotiating key aspects of the transaction. Ongoing investor relationship development and management. Participation in both internal and external client meetings, client roadshows, due diligence sessions, and negotiation of term sheets and other transaction-related documentation
* Participation in talent development efforts, including recruiting
PJT Partners seeks to hire individuals who are highly motivated, intelligent and have demonstrated excellence in prior endeavors. In addition, qualified candidates will possess the following:
* 9+ years prior experience in an equity sales, coverage banking, M&A or capital markets group on a leading platform (experience in private capital markets or equity capital markets highly preferred)
* Bachelor's degree; MBA or graduate degree a plus
* Ability to lead elements of transaction execution and help drive deals to a successful outcome
* Existing relationships with private capital investors is preferred
* Strong negotiation skills
* Self-starter with the ability to lead and work effectively as part of a team
* Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
* Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment and to handle multiple projects at a time
* Strong work ethic and results-oriented mentality
* Strong, detail-oriented analytical skills
* Personal and professional integrity
* An interest in the capital markets
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, national origin or any other category protected by law.
Associated topics: broker dealer, buy, commodities, financial, fund, investor, purchase, securities broker, sell, trader
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...