- Services for the Underserved
- $55,905.00 -83,990.00/year*
453 E 167th St
The Case Manager will ensure that care is coordinated and case management services are provided which includes but is not limited to:
- Participating in clinical review meetings.
- Provides support to the Clinical Supervisor.
- Documentation of services provided particularly in the development of the service plans, assessments and progress notes.
- Responsible for ensuring revisions to the service plan as the participant s needs change
- Advocating for the rights and preferences of the participant whenever possible.
- Participation in an on-call rotation.
- Additional job responsibilities as assigned by the Program Director or Designee.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Services or related field required
- Experience working wiith chronically homeless with co-occuring disorders
- Bilingual spanish required
Services for the UnderServed (S:US) believes every New Yorker has the right to lead a life of purpose. Since 1978, S:US has been turning this belief into reality by advocating for people with life circumstances marked by homelessness, intellectual/developmental disability, behavioral health and addiction challenges, poverty, criminal justice involvement, and trauma. Our dedicated workforce of 2,400 provides services and supports to transform the lives of 35,000 individuals and families in New York City and Long Island. Learn more about S:US, our mission, and values by visiting sus.org.
Benefits Overview: We offer attractive compensation with comprehensive benefits including: Medical/Dental/Prescription/Vision/Life Insurance; 403(b); Credit Union; FSAs; Short-and-Long-Term Disability; Transportation Plan; Generous Paid Vacations and Holidays
Associated topics: business development, case manager, development, development manager, manage, office manager, plan, program development, program management, resource development
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...