- The Situs Companies
- $148,840.00 -206,040.00/year*
21 Warren St
Hanover Street Capital, LLC (AKA \"Hanover Street\"), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Situs Group, is a commercial real estate platform dedicated to support Deutsche Bank's Commercial Real Estate Group. We provide a comprehensive suite of world class finance and investment solutions across primarily commercial real estate debt transactions.
Position would be a direct report to the Director of Compliance and have responsibilities including loan management, routine reporting reviews, database regulatory and compliance updates, asset management alignment, process improvement.
* Interpret legal documents from newly closed and existing loan portfolios to identify reporting requirements by Borrower, Guarantor, Sponsor or any other Obligor. Enter requirements into HSC Asset Management System.
* Perform four-eye check for new loan onboarding in Asset Management System (\"AMS\"), confirm entries and/or make corrections, coach team members to improve document interpretation and complete required updates. Work with Asset Managers to complete the process through the six-eye check documented procedure.
* Support Asset Management team to communicate reporting requirements to Obligors, track documents received, update Asset Management System.
* Establish reporting verification process to ensure timely commentary updates and reporting solicitation is performed by Reporting Compliance team.
* Maintain routine contact and engagement with HSC Portfolio Management team to ensure database accuracy and efficiency
* Work with Reporting Compliance team to conduct random reviews of \"closed\" covenants to ensure full reporting received and compliant
* Mentor junior team members, offer reporting compliance training, coaching and performance assessments.
* Assist Reporting Compliance team with routine monthly, quarterly and annually reporting delivered internally and to DB, including but not limited to Formal Covenant reports, Pipeline, Closings, Amendments and Modifications, Rolloff reports.
* Perform Regulatory Data Corporation data requests as requested
* Update Asset Management System with AM and/or LA changes, missing data points
* Assist Director -Compliance with policy and procedure drafting and implementation.
* Support Asset Manager with outstanding reporting reviews, communicate gaps as needed to AM and Director-Compliance
* Perform ad hoc analysis for AM team, Business Analysts, Compliance, DB Client requests
* Undergraduate degree required, Masters degree a plus
* Minimum 10 years of Risk Management, Legal, Compliance, Underwriting experience
* Excellent attention to detail, particularly when working with legal documents and data
* Flexible, with an ability to work on different priorities and tasks at once
* Prior management experience a plus
* Advanced MS Office suite including Access, Outlook, Excel, Power Point and Word.
* Strong communication skills - both verbal and written
* Presentation skills, particularly in PowerPoint
* Positive, professional attitude, self-starter, collaborative team builder
We are an equal opportunity employer (m/f/d/v).
This Employer Participates in E-Verify
Job Location: New York, New York, United States
Date published: 23-May-2019
Share with: Facebook LinkedIn Twitter Viadeo
Associated topics: attorney corporate, company, corporate, corporate attorney, counsel, court, legal affairs, legal department, llp, market
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...